Thursday, April 14, 2011

Interested on purchasing P90x

Hi, I am 5’4, 126 pound, and a half-marathon runner. Currently, I run 7.5 a day, 4 times a week( when a race come up, I have to do a long run that about 10-12 miles once a week). I am really interested on purchasing p90x videos, to get six pack which I have never had in my life, and to drop some weight for my next full marathon training. My questions are: may I keep my running routines when I do the P90x? Will Slimming Formula and p90x videos online Peak Recovery Formula be helpful for my goal? Do I need both or just one? Which P90x training approaches will fit me better, if I don’t want to became a body builder? Thank you very much.
I am thinking about buying the p90x because I am a freshman in college and I am 6′ 165lbs and I play on the D1 basketball team, Will p90x cheap help me get more athletic and gain more muscle but mainly help me be more athletic? I was also wondering if I could use the perfect pull-up bar instead of the p90x chin-up bar to save some dough because I already have the perfect pull-up bar!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment